High Suction Regenerative Pumpsets
SINGLA High Suction Regenerative Pump sets are made using the most modern machinery and superior quality raw material thus ensuring high performance and longer product life. LTB-2 (brass) impellers are used to give trouble free service. Pump volute chambers and impellers are designed to give best hydraulic efficiency. Sealing in these pump sets are done by a means of mechanical seal made of carbon and ceramic. Double shielded pre lubricated ball bearings are fitted at both end to withstand axial and radial loads. These pump sets are powered by totally enclosed fan cooled two pole motors with stators made up of low watt loss lamination and dynamically balanced rotors for higher efficiency. These pumpsets are wound with high grade enameled copper wire and are fitted with thermal overload protector.
- Water supply for residential apartments, hotels, hospitals etc.
- Minor irrigation needs
- Small fountains & gardens
- Booster installation
- Water circulation in industries.
- Light weight helps in easy installation.
- LTB 2 (brass) impeller is used to give trouble free service.
- Pump casing, adaptor are made of graded CI of high tensile strength.
- Fitted with thermal overload protector (TOP) which prevents motor burning.
- Motor windings are vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish for better moisture resistance.
- High quality mechanical seal for effective sealing against water leakage.
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) construction resists dust, moisture.
180-240V 1Ph 50 Hz
8 - 51 meters
Outlet size in inches
Inlet size in inches
Degree of Rotation
CCW, CW - 1Ph
Type of duty
|Delivery Casing, Adaptor||Cast Iron (FG-200)|
|Motor Body||Cast Iron / Extruded Aluminium|
Clean, thin, non-aggressive, non-explosive, clear, cold , Fresh water without abrasives.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- As Per Requirement Months
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
Pingli Road, Near FCI Godown, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India